Quality is more to us than just a promise
TV lift systems from Flatlift are extremely robust. If there should still be a defect, we will immediately take care of it, professionally and fast. And because we are convinced of our products, we offer you extraordinary guarantees.
5 years' full guarantee
We will repair and replace all systems with a defect resulting from material or production faults – free of charge, for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. You will even be given a manufacturer’s guarantee of 30 years on material or production faults.
This service comprises:
- Free return: You will usually receive back your TV lift system free of charge within 5 working days, counting from the day we receive it.
- Repair and exchange of all defective parts, including wear and tear parts
- Function and safety check after a repair
Lifelong limit to repair costs from Flatlift
After the end of the 5-year cost-free repair guarantee, our lifelong repair cost limit scheme (LRCL)* sets in. With this you have long-term cost security as costs arising from repairs are limited to a maximum of 33 per cent of the current purchasing price of the respective new device.
You can rely on it:
- If the actual repair costs are lower than this limit, of course only these will be charged – for the entire lifetime of your Flatlift television lift system
- As a proof of quality you will receive the same service as for a new system for 12 months after the repair
- Free collection service within Germany
* The life-long repair cost limit (LRCL) – as long as your Flatlift TV lift system is used – applies to the entire Pop-Up range, Slimline, Pop-Down, Superflat Swivel, Frame-O-Lift, and Flatlift Projector Lift products. The TV Lift Kit is excluded.
For all other products the guarantee period is limited to 3 years. On custom-made systems we grant a guarantee of 2 years if these are installed by Flatlift or a professional integrator trained by Flatlift.